Skylights by Ratio
Add skylight apertures to a Honeybee Face or Room given a ratio of aperture area to face area.
Note that this component will only add Apertures to Faces that are Roofs and have an Outdoors boundary condition.
- hb_objs [Required]A list of honeybee Rooms or Faces to which skylight Apertures will be added based on the inputs.
- ratio [Required]A number between 0 and 1 for the ratio between the area of the apertures and the area of the parent face.
- x_dimThe x dimension of the grid cells as a number. (Default: 3 meters)
- y_dimThe y dimension of the grid cells as a number. Default is None, which will assume the same cell dimension for y as is set for x.
- operableAn optional boolean to note whether the generated Apertures can be opened for ventilation. Default: False.
- reportReports, errors, warnings, etc.
- hb_objsThe input Honeybee Face or Room with skylight Apertures generated from the input parameters.