Color Face Attributes
Color Honeybee Faces, Apertures, Doors and Shades in the Rhino scene using their attributes.
This can be used as a means to check that correct properties are assigned to different faces.
- hb_objs [Required]An array of honeybee Rooms, Faces, Apertures, Doors or Shades to be colored with their attributes in the Rhino scene. This can also be an entire Model to be colored.
- attribute [Required]Text for the name of the attribute with which the faces or sub-faces should be labeled. The Honeybee "Face Attributes" component lists all of the core attributes of the room. Also, each Honeybee extension (ie. Radiance, Energy) includes its own component that lists the face and sub-face attributes of that extension.
- legend_parAn optional LegendParameter object to change the display of the colored faces and sub-faces (Default: None).
- meshMeshes of the faces and sub-faces colored according to their attributes.
- legendGeometry representing the legend for colored meshes.
- wire_frameA list of lines representing the outlines of the _hb_objs.
- valuesA list of values noting the attribute assigned to each face/sub-face.
- colorsA list of colors noting the color of each face/sub-face in the Rhino scene. This can be used in conjunction with the native Grasshopper "Custom Preview" component to create custom visualizations in the Rhino scene.