Use this component to change the colors, numerical range, and/or number of divisions of any Ladybug legend along with the corresponding colored mesh that the legend refers to.
Any Ladybug component that outputs a colored mesh and a legend will have an input that can accept Legend Parameters from this component.
- minA number to set the lower boundary of the legend. If None, the minimum of the values associated with the legend will be used.
- maxA number to set the upper boundary of the legend. If None, the maximum of the values associated with the legend will be used.
- seg_countAn interger representing the number of steps between the high and low boundary of the legend. The default is set to 11 and any custom values input in here should always be greater than or equal to 2.
- colorsAn list of color objects. Default is Ladybug's original colorset.
- continuous_legBoolean. If True, the colors along the legend will be in a continuous gradient. If False, they will be categorized in incremental groups according to the number_of_segments. Default is False for depicting discrete categories.
- num_decimalsAn optional integer to set the number of decimal places for the numbers in the legend text. Default is 2.
- larger_smallerBoolean noting whether to include larger than and smaller than (> and <) values after the upper and lower legend segment text. Default is False.
- vert_or_horizBoolean. If True, the legend mesh and text points will be generated vertically. If False, they will genrate a horizontal legend. Default is True for a vertically-oriented legend.
- base_planeA Plane to note the starting point and orientation from where the legend will be genrated. The default is the world XY plane at origin (0, 0, 0).
- seg_heightAn optional number to set the height of each of the legend segments. Default is 1.
- seg_widthAn optional number to set the width of each of the legend segments. Default is 1 when legend is vertical. When horizontal, the default is (text_height * (number_decimal_places + 2)).
- text_heightAn optional number to set the size of the text in model units. Default is half of the segment_height.
- fontAn optional text string to specify the font to be used for the text. Examples include "Arial", "Times New Roman", "Courier" (all without quotations). Default is "Arial".
- leg_parA legend parameter object that can be plugged into any of the Ladybug components with a legend.