Get recommended Radiance parameters given a recipe type and a level of detail.
The original recommendation for the various Radiance paramters comes from this document. http://radsite.lbl.gov/radiance/refer/Notes/rpict_options.html
This presentation by John Mardaljevic gives a good overview of the meaning of each radiance paramter. http://radiance-online.org/community/workshops/2011-berkeley-ca/presentations/day1/JM_AmbientCalculation.pdf
- recipe_type [Required]An integer or text for the type of recipe. Acceptable text inputs are either the full text of the recipe type (eg. point-in-time-grid) or the name of the Radiance command for which the parameters are being used (eg. rtrace). Choose from the following options.
- 0 | rtrace | point-in-time-grid | daylight-factor
- 1 | rpict | point-in-time-view
- 2 | rfluxmtx | annual
- detail_levelAn integer or text for the level of detail/quality for which radiance parameters will be output. (Default: 0 for low). Choose from the following options.
- 0 | low
- 1 | medium
- 2 | high
- additional_parText to override the Radiance parameters as needed. Radiance's standard syntax must be followed (e.g. -ps 1 -lw 0.01).
- rad_parRadiance parameters as a text string. These can be plugged into the radiancepar input of the various recipes.