Opaque Material No Mass
Create an opaque material that has no mass, which can be plugged into the "HB Opaque Construction" component.
- nameText to set the name for the material and to be incorporated into a unique material identifier.
- r_value [Required]Number for the R-value of the material [m2-K/W].
- roughnessText describing the relative roughness of a particular material. Must be one of the following: 'VeryRough', 'Rough', 'MediumRough', 'MediumSmooth', 'Smooth', 'VerySmooth'. (Default: 'MediumRough').
- therm_abspA number between 0 and 1 for the fraction of incident long wavelength radiation that is absorbed by the material. (Default: 0.9).
- sol_abspA number between 0 and 1 for the fraction of incident solar radiation absorbed by the material. (Default: 0.7).
- vis_abspA number between 0 and 1 for the fraction of incident visible wavelength radiation absorbed by the material. Default value is the same as the sol_absp.
- matA no-mass opaque material that can be assigned to a Honeybee Opaque construction.