Translate a fully-simualte-able OpenStudio model (.osm) to an IDF and run the it through EnergyPlus.
- osm [Required]Path to an OpenStudio Model (OSM) file as a text string. This can also be a list of OSM files.
- epw_file [Required]Path to an .epw file as a text string.
- add_strTHIS OPTION IS JUST FOR ADVANCED USERS OF ENERGYPLUS. You can input additional text strings here that you would like written into the IDF. The strings input here should be complete EnergyPlus objects that are correctly formatted. This input can be used to write objects into the IDF that are not currently supported by Honeybee.
- cpu_countAn integer to set the number of CPUs used in the execution of each connected OSM file. If unspecified, it will automatically default to one less than the number of CPUs currently available on the machine (or 1 if only one processor is available).
- translate [Required]Set to "True" to translate the OSM files to IDFs using the OpenStudio command line interface (CLI).
- runSet to "True" to run the resulting IDF through EnergyPlus.This input can also be the integer "2", which will run the whole translation and simulation silently (without any batch windows).
- reportCheck here to see a report of the EnergyPlus run.
- idfThe file path of the IDF file that has been generated on this computer.
- sqlThe file path of the SQL result file that has been generated on your machine. This will be None unless run_ is set to True.
- zszPath to a .csv file containing detailed zone load information recorded over the course of the design days. This will be None unless run_ is set to True.
- rddThe file path of the Result Data Dictionary (.rdd) file that is generated after running the file through EnergyPlus. This file contains all possible outputs that can be requested from the EnergyPlus model. Use the Read Result Dictionary component to see what outputs can be requested.
- htmlThe HTML file path of the Summary Reports. Note that this will be None unless the input sim_par denotes that an HTML report is requested and run_ is set to True.