Create an EnergyPlus shade construction. Note that Shade objects in EnergyPlus do not have layers and are only defined by their exterior reflectance.
- nameText to set the name for the Construction and to be incorporated into a unique Construction identifier.
- sol_refA number between 0 and 1 for the solar reflectance of the construction. Default: 0.2.
- vis_refA number between 0 and 1 for the visible reflectance of the construction. Default: 0.2.
- specularA boolean to note whether the reflection off the shade should be diffuse (False) or specular (True). Set to True if the construction is representing a glass facade or a mirror material. Default: False.
- constrA shade construction that can be assigned to Honeybee Shades or ConstructionSets.